Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun Cards


It has been a while since I put anything up on the blog. I have not felt the best in the world lately. I am sure I will be on the mend soon, so I am anticipating the best and making an effort to put something up!

These two cards are ones I made as part of an order for my friend, Gayle. She may not want them now that the whole world (3 of you) have seen them. The first card is made with just plain cardstock and mostly CTMH stamps. The angel is made by an unknown company. Wish I could give them credit. It is a very simple card, with a few embellishments that kick it up a notch!

The second card is done with a stamp that my friend, Trudy, gave me. A sweet little birdie, perched on a flowering branch. Again very simple. The little round thing says, "a little birdie told me". It is pretty small so I was not sure you could read it. That stamp is by CTMH and the bird is unknown.

I have a new toy at my house. I have a Cricut machine that I got for Christmas. Actually, Philip bought it for me and gave it to me before Christmas! But it is still my Christmas present. I've been playing and having a lot of fun trying to figure it out.

Hope to have more POSH cards up soon. Waiting for some new stamps! Thanks for stopping by the Stamping Ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment