Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank You!

Today is my birthday. I have hit a milestone, and I am grateful. On the other hand, I don't think I like the idea of 60. I hated 30, but I'd like to go back and do that again! I guess I'd rather be 60 than not here!

I did some fun things today. I went to church. I ate pizza and didn't throw up. I watch a movie with my husband. I got barrels of birthday wishes on Facebook. I got phone calls from friends and relatives. I got e-cards from people at Posh. I stamped a card.

The card you see above is my "thank you" to everyone for making this day a wonderful birthday! I just felt like I needed to make a card for all the blessings I had today, but if I did a card for everyone of them, I'd be stamping them til my birthday next year! So, thank you all for such a wonderful birthday. I am blessed.

I'll tell you a little about the card. It is done on craft color cardstock. I stamped the flower background, using a Posh Asian stamp from the new set. I stamped it on bamboo colored CS from CTMH. I then did the butterfly with another of the Asian set stamps and put pearls on it and some glitter gel pen. I also put pearls in the flower centers. The "thank you" is a Posh stamp from an ATC set. I used rusty hinge distress ink on the bamboo layer and tea dye distress ink on the butterfly and borders. Borders were punched using a MS punch and the scalloped circle is from a Marvy punch. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment