Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grapevine Convention


My friend, Gayle, and I just returned from the Heirloom Stamping Convention in Grapevine, Texas. We really did have a good time. We saw a lot of products and demonstrations. Many of the vendors were selling the Cuttlebug folders and Spellbinder dies this time. That was a new thing at the convention.

I probably bought too much, but way less than I have in previous years. Not much new stuff going on. I did get a few things that were unique. I got a brush for getting glitter off of me. That is very useful, since I always have glitter all over me, my workspace and even the dog!

The Posh Impressions booth was fantastic! We met the owners of Stamp A Mania, who is now producing and selling the Posh stamps and supplies. They were the very nicest people. I really loved them both. They took us out to eat and we had a wonderful time. Barb Benson was also there. She and her husband also ate dinner with us. We laughed til I was afraid the restaurant folks were going to ask us to hush!

Now the fun of trying out and playing with what I bought will begin! I love new stuff! The only problem I have is finding a place to put it!

No comments:

Post a Comment