Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!


It has been so HOT here in Texas! It is just too hot to do much of anything. I got a new stamp from I Brake For Stamps and it made me start thinking of cooler weather and Christmas time. So, I made a card that is absolutely COLD! I used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners and Stickles glitter for the snow. These penguins are so cute!

Go to the IBFS site and look around. The stamps are the cutest! They will have POSH stamps soon. If you order from them, use this code and get a 10% discount! SAVE10LAELA

I am doing quite well now. Still have to watch my food intake. Meat does not agree very well, so I've turned into a semi-vegetarian! Strange for me since my favorite food has always been steak! I've lost 133 pounds so far. Wish it would come off faster. Need to do more exercise!

Till next time, stay cool!

1 comment: