Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Cards!



Della from I Brake For Stamps is soon releasing two new Asian Posh Impressions stamp sets. These sets are very pretty. I've made these 3 cards for everyone to see. There are tons of stamps in the two sets. I really love them all. There are lots of borders, a frame, flowers and many other neat images. If you want a sneak peak, go to www.clubposh.com and become a member. Click on the IBFS logo and you can get a peak and even buy the sets before everyone else has a chance! Club Posh is a really neat place. There are lots of techniques and fun people to visit with. Check it out.

I really had fun doing these cards. I used the Cuttlebug to emboss the backgrounds on each card. I got these Asian CB folders by using my Cricut rewards points. There were 7 of them and basically I just paid S&H and got them for free! I love to get free stuff. These folders are really neat.

The stamp I used for the Asian writing in 2 of the cards is made by Just For Fun. I used CTMH cardstock and ink on all the cards. I'm ready to go make more! Hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment