Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stamping Again!


I am so excited to be stamping again! After my surgery, I just did not feel like stamping or doing much of anything. I am now feeling so much better. I got in my stamping room and gave it a quick clean so I could begin creating again.

I decided to do my first card for my Posh Design Team card. I am so happy to be on this wonderful team with some great ladies. I am looking forward to designing some cute cards with Posh Impressions stamps as well as some I Brake For Stamps products. They are now sponsoring and manufacturing for Posh.

The background on this card is done on Close to My Heart card stock. I used the Martha Stewart Scoring Board to score the diagonal lines and then I sanded the cardstock so that the white core shows through. All the stamps are Posh. I used Stampin' Up dimensionals to raise the panda up just a bit.

Feels great to be stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment