Saturday, October 3, 2009

Backgrounds

I did these backgrounds last night in honor of National Scrapbooking Day! It was after midnight when I did them, so it counts. I won't use these in a scrap book, though. They are for cards. These were made by using StampZia color sprays on watercolor paper. I used a paper flower for the "shadows" in them. I then ran them through my Cuttlebug using various folders. I think they turned out pretty good. Can't say so much about my photography. Hopefully I'll improve.

I may be the only one who ever looks at this stuff, but so far it is fun!

Another time I will write more about "who I am" or "who I think I am", but now, just look at the backgrounds.

1 comment:

  1. These are absoplutely gorgeous! I played around with my Adirondack color washes yesterday - how about that? But I like your backgrounds better. I was trying to imitate something I saw on TV. Will probably blog about it at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete