Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Post

I get so much enjoyment out of keeping up with my friend, Amy, on her blog, that I decided to see if this may be something I want to do. My moods change from day to day lately and I feel like I need another expressive outlet! I don't want this to become Laela's gripe forum. I just want to have a place to talk about things that are important to me. For instance, my card making and stamping are a very big part of my life. I love to knit and talk about knitting. I love to make socks! I am beginning to enjoy the computer more than I ever have before, so I think this is a natural progression for me.
I hope to show some pictures of my card and knitting. I also hope to get comments from people I know and those I don't. This may not be my cup of tea, but I won't know til I try! Here's to a new thing!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!!!!!!!! I am so glad you started a blog.

    ReplyDelete