Sunday, October 18, 2009

Design Team

I have recently been asked to be on a design team for a company called Stamp A Mania. They are beginning production and sales of stamps and products by Dee Gruenig. She makes some of the cutest and prettiest stamps. A very talented artist. I am glad to be a part of this new venture and will show you my new creations as soon as I have something to show! I should get a kit or packet of some kind soon so I can start working on my new creations! If you want to see some of Dee's creations, go to www.poshimpressions.com .

I am also a moderator on Club Posh. This is an online stamping club with close to 5,000 members. There are some very neat, talented people on there. Drop by to see what they are all about!

Will have pictures of the new baby blanket soon. It's almost half done. I think it looks more boyish than the last one. I'm pleased with it! Hope the baby will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment